The Panel is asked:
To propose improvements to the loans procedures (below) each year on the basis of experience, and to seek Executive Committee agreement for any changes to procedures approved by the Board.
- To advertise the availability of the loans.
- To select recipients for the loans on the basis of 'financial hardship' using the funds available at the closing date chosen.
- To ensure that any donors are informed of the outcomes (but not the identity of recipients).
- To ensure as much confidentiality as is practicable to the recipients of the loans.
- To encourage the membership to make further donations to the fund in partnership with the Committee on Resource Development.
Please go here for a full version of the Candidate Loan Panel Mandate.