Publish a book with the IPA
The IPA Publications Committee is interested in receiving proposals with ideas for new publications. The Committee is specifically seeking book proposals on clinical and theoretical psychoanalysis; and would like to encourage single authored proposals. Click here to see a complete series of IPA publications.
- Proposals are welcome from both members and candidates of the IPA.
- The proposals should specify which of the type of publication is being presented, a working title and a description of no more than 2-3 double spaced pages.
- Any completed papers or proposed contributions may also be sent.
- The IPA does not publish papers or series lectures from conferences, symposiums etc.
- Proposals sent to the IPA will not be accepted if they are also under consideration by other publishing houses.
1/ A clear introduction of the book is required which illustrates the content and meaningfulness of the book to a psychoanalytical readership.
2/ TWO chapters are required that are specific of the book.
3/ Proposals must be sent in ENGLISH - the IPA does not cover the costs of translations.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Proposal Form
To send your proposal or for more information please contact: Rhoda Bawdekar, Publishing Manager, email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS: 31 MARCH 2017