Publish a book with the IPA/Routledge
The IPA Publications Committee is always interested in receiving proposals with ideas for new publications. The Committee is specifically seeking book proposals on clinical and theoretical psychoanalysis and would like to encourage single authored proposals. Click here to see a complete series of IPA publications.
- Proposals are welcome from both members and candidates of the IPA.
- Any completed papers or proposed contributions may also be sent.
- The IPA does not publish papers or series lectures from conferences, symposiums etc.
- The IPA is willing to review PhD theses proposals as long they are presented in a book format
- Author bibliography
To send your proposal or for more information please contact: Rhoda Bawdekar, Publishing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- A clear introduction of the book is required which illustrates the content and meaningfulness of the book to a psychoanalytical readership.
- TWO chapters are required that are specific of the book.
- Proposals must be sent in ENGLISH - the IPA does not cover the costs of translations.
Please CLICK HERE to download the Proposal Form
Deadline for Proposals: 14 OCTOBER 2019