Organized by: Mens Sana in Corpore Sano and IPSO.
Sponsor: Psychoanalytic Society of Mendoza (SPM)
We started these meetings during the IPA Congress in Boston 2015, when a group of colleagues began running together every morning, prior to their scientific activities. These spontaneous gatherings gave rise to the formation of the “Mens Sana in Corpore Sano” meetings, which included mornings of trekking and working afternoons with discussion of theoretical-clinical papers.
The maximum size of these meetings is 25 people. We expect the participation of psychoanalysts from different associations of IPA and IPSO communities.
You are invited to participate in the Fifth "Mens Sana in Corpore Sano" meeting, the first conference organized by members and candidates of the Psychoanalytic Society of Mendoza, together with the MSCS Board of Directors.
Prior to “Psychoanalysis in The Andes”, on Thursday, December 5, as an associated scientific activity, the SPM offers you the possibility of participating in a “Working Party” coordinated by the research group of "Unconscious Theories in the Analyst's Mind".
For this particular event you may present clinical material:
* Of an adult patient, predominantly neurotic and having at least two weekly sessions.
* A brief introduction of the patient, with those points that the analyst considers important. (Approximately one page)
* Then three sessions, as textual as possible, in which the dialogue is well defined, that is, what the patient says, then the participation of the analyst and so on (P1; A1; P2; A2).
* It is recommended not to add clarifying comments or thoughts that arise to the analyst while working.
For the "Psychoanalysis in The Andes" meeting, December 6 to 8, we invite you to present papers on these thematic topics:
* Geographies of psychoanalytic training
* Relieves between the mind and the body (Mens Corpus)
Deadline for submitting abstracts:
Monday, September 2, 2019
(clinical material or abstract of clinical material – summary)
Contact email and delivery of clinical papers and materials: email@example.com
Paula López MSCS - Mariela Riba IPSO - Lila Gómez SPM