IPA IN HEALTH COMMITTEE presents:
The Preschool Child in Today's World
Mariangela Mendes de Almeida,
SATURDAY 21 OCTOBER 2023
11AM-2PM (NY TIME)
- Psychoanalytic approach to understanding the inner world of the young child: magic thinking, development of the super-ego, egocentric thinking, resilience.
- The ‘Confusion of Tongues’ in an Early Childhood Analysis: working with children with developmental delay.
- Consultant to allied professionals in hospital and schools who works with pre-school children.
- Working with traumatised families and children, under five, in a township setting.
- Psychoanalysis within the pediatric and educational network: clinical work with parents and young children and consultation to allied professionals.
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE PLACE.